Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-29-2014, 12:48 AM

Odette raised an eyebrow as the male spoke of his sister living there. Silently, she started to think of the many female wolves who lived among her in the pack. Her thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt as the boy rose to show her the cross that he bore on his front foreleg. Both eyebrows rose this time, indicating complete surprise written across her young face. She took in the details of his black and white cross, admiring it from such a close range not being a problem. Odette closed her eyes, letting it burn behind her eyelids so she could remember it. Symbols were becoming an everyday thing for her to see and she quite enjoyed seeing them. Finally, she opened her eyes.
As he lowered himself back to a sitting position, Odette blinked and grinned. "Your cross is the same as your sister's, if I am not mistaken." Her statement was true to the core. "Twig is your sister, correct? I have met her before, and not just when she first came to Valhalla. We came across each other while hunting in the same area. It was random, but our paths crossed just the same." She couldn't help but softly admit, "I also met your brother, Jinxx. His fur reminds me of a creamy cloud on four legs.." She gave a soft giggle as she thought about the handsome brute. "He's just as nice as she is...your whole family must be that way, Crucifix."

"Talk"
"You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!