Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-29-2014, 01:08 AM

Thoughts of Valhalla would bring Twig to mind even as Odette made the connections. His gentle sibling was his world, always had been and he assumed always would. Their time apart had done little to tamper the bond between them. He knew it wasn't always a nice way of looking at it, but Twig was his favourite person in the world, his favourite sibling. They where connected in a way that was somehow different, and his protectiveness of her only grew with all that had befallen her. He still loved his other siblings, still felt protective over Madie, but it was for Twig that he returned to Valhalla time and time again.

Odette admitted coming across Twig, that they had met, and his smile to the other was warm. It was a funny coincidence really, that despite the connection of Valhalla it was outside its walls that they would meet. ?Yup... thats my family? he said softly, finding himself looking out into the distance again. ?To be honest, I haven't seen much of Jinxx since finding him again. I guess he has other concerns...? it came out a little more bitter then he intended and he quickly covered up in annoyance with a teasing smile to the other. ?A shame about food, hope it dies down soon? he said, quick to change the subject, he was hardly about to get into the dynamics of his family, his annoyance with his brother and how he felt that the death of Twig's rapist should fall to Cru, for his special bond with her and his need to protect her.

"My sounds""My Soul"