ardent

Love me like you'll never see me again...

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-29-2014, 02:20 AM

Her eyes continued to look out to the ocean as she felt the spark slowly disintegrate. Once again, she kept her body to herself, away from the potential warmth and love that came from her husband's touch. It was heartbreaking to do, but another part of her was mentally saying, What else can do you when you're mad? There was plenty more she could do! However, that loving part of her kept her in restraint. Damn the goody feelings that ran through her heart for this man!
Maija's breathing went from slow and easy to ragged and fast. She felt the pent up anger slowly rising in her chest and spread throughout her frame. It was a sickness she had to get rid of, the fever causing her body to heat up as a result. Her body was trembling and her words mirrored her physical movements. "You left the island. You left without a word to anyone, with no indication if you were coming back...You left your family, specifically your children and me." Maija knew Sibelle and Falk could handle themselves, especially since they mysteriously disappeared shortly after Taurig.
She continued to tremble and another low growl touched the air in miniature vibrations. Maija felt like she was about to explode, and after so long, she did. "You didn't say a word! Didn't leave a marking, a note -- NOTHING!" Her cry was rich with her Romanian accent as her eyes flared in their bright green glow. "I looked for you. I tried to track you, but there was nothing to be found. I thought you were gone for reasons that should not even be thought of, Taurig." Her tones remained cold and angry, for that was all she had in her heart at the moment.
A part of her wanted to cry, but she held back the tears with a mental iron fist as she continued to pour out her heart. "You had me guessing my sanity. Your absence made it hard to live. If it hadn't been for our children, I would have been pushed to the edge a loooong time ago!" Tones still remained feverish with a chilly air. "I missed you, prayed that you would come back to me, to our family, and each day I was deprived of your presence." She then looked back to him and saw how he cowered to her anger. It shouldn't have been news to him that she would possibly react this way. Dragomir's disappearance had done the same thing to her, causing her to clam up without having the chance to be opened again.
She watched him, hoping to burn a small hole in the ground next to his massive left forearm. Finally, she blinked and felt a bit of decompression take hold. Her emotions were being brought back to a stable level and the demon decided to rest beneath their many blankets. She felt the icy grip on her heart slightly melt as she wrapped her tail around her haunches and closed her eyes. Maija had said everything that needed to be said. To show that she was slowly starting to forgive him, she lowered her head and gave a few soft, sad whimpers. No tears fell, but the loneliness that had taken hold of her was overcoming the anger she had recently housed.

Speech,