Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 06:42 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The young woman would give a nod, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. ?It is kind of you to do that, Laria. A wolf such as your mother needs rest when she can get it.? The girl would rush out of the den, freezing and making her request. Ellis would give a nod, her warm smile brightening. ?Of course... But don?t go in it. You?ve yet to learn how to swim and water can be dangerous for those who don?t know.? Not to mention Laria?s mother would have her head if anything happened to her daughter.

So the healer would pad along, swishing her tail and motioning for Laria to follow her. Teal-green eyes would shine brightly as she answered. ?I doubt there will ever be a need to do such a thing, young Laria. Your brother and your father and both respectful wolves... And I can see a lot of Sequoyah blooming to be like Birch. You on the other hand, well, I?m not quite sure what to expect of you yet. But I can see you?ll be one to stand for your beliefs without hesitation. Certainly a good trait to bear.?

As they neared the water Ellis would look to the child again, ears twitching. ?You?re still young yet... But have you given thought on what it is you may want to do with your life? Fighting? Hunting? Healing? Perhaps even a mix of the three... A jack of all trades?? It was light conversation... And Ellis herself had chosen her current path around Laria?s age. She had been young yes... But... It felt right.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.