Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 02:05 PM

Aria was about to go outside when she suddenly heard something behind her, it was enough to cause her to jump and quickly she turned around. Green eyes fell upon Darsha, passed out on the floor. This caused her to smirk, a small chuckle coming from her as she shook her head and looked out of the cave entrance. Oh boy Darsha, you are interesting. She said to herself, turning away and walking over to the male. She lowered her head, readjusting him into a more comfortable position before laying down beside him. She would wait with him until he woke up, then they would head out to get more herbs for his head. And then... she lay her head on her paws and watched Darsha silently. I have to say goodbye to him... I wonder how he will react... Will he want to meet up afterwards?

She hoped he wouldn't react in a bad way when she broke the news to him, maybe he would understand. She wasn't leaving him forever, just had to go back to her pack for a bit then come back and spend some time with him again. He seemed so nice, even with his problems, she enjoyed his company. Slowly she let her eyes close, she would take a little nap until he woke up.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator