Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-29-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 05:52 PM by Song.)
Most know the Destruction clan as kind hearted individuals, this has not always nor is it still the case. Series, the first Destruction, was a cruel man he beat Novel i when she was a child and on through adulthood. He murdered the alpha when the man tried to save novel from his abuse. Novel rallied the pack after but Series disappeared after his deed. Anyway Series' son Adrenaline took after him, and had a couple of litters.?

In the oldest litter at 3.25 years (born summer) we have my boy Scorpion, Sea's girl Orchid, Shelby's girl Poem, and Requiem's boy Series This litter is closed

The second litter has another Litter Closed within it at 2 years old (born autumn) no names or genders preferred. Fable Destruction by Sinister, Ballad played by Croatoan, Silence played by Rina

And possibly a litter of one that has just turned 1 (born autumn) Soliloquy by Eldarwen

Keep in mind the Destructions name by themes. Any strong intimidating names are preferred also previous family names are encouraged.

Eldarwen was kind enough to do some lovely designs you can choose from. However if you want to try at your own design feel free. All alignments will be accepted though it is required they have respect for those of the destruction clan. It is impossible for them to know of Novel's children. Also if you fall inactive I'll take them back unless we work things out. Also all will have a last name of destruction.?

Please be sure to fill this out:
CODE

name:?
litter:
Personality:
design/appearance:
RP sample: (only if I haven't threaded with you)

And designs! You /may/ have to pay for the leg stripes not sure.?

taken by Shelby