ardent

Sleep my bloody friend

Eris

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 11:55 PM

It seemed that the empire was crumbling around her. Kyung had fallen ill and Sendoa were both confirmed ill with the epidemic. She hadn't seen Isardis, but as weak as he was with his previous sickness- she wouldn't be surprised to hear that he, too, was ill. Sendoa had been leading alone, as of late- and now it was on the newly named heiress, Athena's shoulders alone. When a howl crossed the land she cringed- before nosing her patients once more and sliding from her den. Athena The newly named heiress had been the source the cry. She felt her stomach hollow, as she begged the gods that the heiress wasn't ill too. Stepping forward, her walk emerged into a trot, then into a lope towards the sound. As she approached, she could smell three others, Liberty and her leopard- and Vereux. Slowing, she emerged from the shadows. Her golden eyes glanced over the wolves present, and her heart sank as she realized the reason she had been called was Vereux.

She approached slowly, he didn't seem as ill as the others. Perhaps there was hope for him. She wouldn't admit it to the pack, but she was at loss for what to do for them. She'd never seen an illness like this, all she could do was treat the symptoms, not necessarily the illness. She approached them, and came to stand at Vereux's side. "Athena, I know you want to be close to your brother, but I need you to go to a stream- wash yourself, from any where you've touched him. The illness is spreading, and you're the only ruler we have left." She spoke calmly, stepping between the heiress and her brother. "Vereux, can you walk? I need to get you to my den." She spoke in a low tone to the boy, her golden eyes brimming with worry.

THANK YOU YUMPY MY LADY LUMPY

Speech,