ardent

Give me the world, and I give you my loyalty

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 10:39 AM

ooc;; shitty phone post away!!! I'll place Ais in a rank next round then let you to carry on :D

She was quick on her paws and had a tongue like a viper. Vi liked her already. "I doubt there is any way you could offend..." She purred easily, eyes following the black pelted woman as she bowed and took a few steps back. Respectful as well? Could this woman be any more perfect? She gave her name and Vi stored her full name in her mind for future reference, enjoying the sound of it as it rolled of Aislin's tongue. But would would tip her head and nod in recognition do Aislin's request for Vi to call her by her chosen name. So she was seeking a home? How delightful was that. But before she could even respond Crucifix would toss his two cents in and Vi would shoot him a devilish smile. "It is true I would welcome your beauty in my ranks with or without skills but having them makes you even more of a prize. So tell me... What skills do you possess?" Vi's words would hush as she leaned forward a bit as if Aislin's next words might be some big secret they couldn't let the rest of the world know. Damn this girl was beautiful. Yes she wasn't her but the rede balance in both looks and personality were too hard to shake.