ardent

sisters in arms

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 11:57 AM

Eyes would widen in surprise. Kylar was Viridiana's sister? A surprised chuckle rolled off her tongue. "Welll isn't that a pleasant surprise." She never would have guessed. The pair looked nothing alike, they acted nothing alike. They were polar opposites for the most part. What a small world it was. Vi would move on, stating her business here. And it seemed the ruling a pack was nothing everything the red woman had dreamed it would be. A smirk tugged at dark lips. "I feel your pain, though at least many of my wolves handle themselves well." She wouldn't know what to do if they were all needy.

Vi's attention would shift to Lekan, her words a threatening promise. Her coral gaze would fall on the boy, a brow lifting, waiting for him to answer. But he would not be in the spotlight for long as Vi was speaking again. Wanting to form an alliance. The Queen would laugh softly as Vi stated that she was her favorite, and the Queen couldn't deny that she felt the same. The woman had come for information, and she was in luck. The silver woman had visited several packs and knew a little bit about them.

"I currently have an alliance with Glaciem, their Queen is wonderful. I also have an alliance with Tortuga, but the Queen seemed to have trouble focusing her attention on forming an alliance. And Ebony... She would pause, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "A man greeted me, and then took offense when I asked to speak to someone important for an alliance. They are little bitches in my opinion." She spat the words like they tasted foul on her tongue.

There were still packs that the she had yet to visit but she knew of Valhalla, and clearly Vi didn't care for them. Considering they had lost a major war, she didn't care to have them on her side either. "From what I have heard, I don't particularly care for Valhalla. And as for the other packs, I have yet to visit them. And you know you always have my help." The Queen would send a dashing smile to the red Queen, her words earnest. Despite their short time together, the pair had taken a liking to each other, and now they were eternally tied by blood.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE