Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-23-2014, 02:03 PM

Raisa?s confidence is reassuring to the panicking mother. She needs her, needs her touch, her assurance, for Virgil has never had to deal with something like this. She could face a siege from a thousand enemies and not flinch, but sickness is something so knows not how to cope with. Raisa?s promise makes her lips quirk upwards, worries expression alleviating if only for a bit. Virgil moves, her head seeking to press into the side of her ebony lover?s neck, inhaling her sweet scent, enjoying the sharing of their heat. Raisa is truly a beautiful woman, her scent alluring in a way no others have the possibility of being.
Raisa asks about what?s been done, and Virgil sighs. She understands none of it in the least. ?They have subdued them, made them comfortable,? she explains. She remembers Nemesis?s flailing, the strength of his hallucination having been powerful. It is safer for them to be out, unconscious, so that they do not strain themselves. ?I know nothing. I only know they cry blood and their fur feels like fire,? she says softly, mournfully, the laments of a mother who doesn?t know how to help her children.
?Has this happened to you? Have you heard anything in your parts?? she asks, a silent question breathed into Raisa?s fur, a desperate grasp for answers.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]