Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-23-2014, 03:07 PM

Raisa quivered with the possibility of it all. It was... frightening, and little else. Perhaps a part of her was angry that the powers above would dare to endanger her family in such a way, but mostly she just wanted it to be over. Yet it had hardly even begun... Raisa buried her troubles in the crux of Virgil's neck, breathing in her warm scent. The tip of her nose brushed over a set of scars. Had those always been there? The ropey slashes marring her love's fur had always been a point of curiosity, a point of pride and reverence, but now they caught her oddly. They had gone quite some time between seeing one another... Had something happened? Raisa opened her mouth, moments form questioning it, when Virgil spoke again. "They cry blood," she said. "Their fur feels like fire." She sounded so wounded already that Raisa decided not to bring it up. The following question hit her hard, however. "I'm not sure," she said quietly. "I've been traveling for several days. This... this plague wasn't there when I left, but it might be now." She wanted to go on, but the words shriveled and died in her throat.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!