Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-23-2014, 03:39 PM

She worries over Raisa?s words. How are the rest of their children? They are an entire land away, and Virgil instantly feels torn. She wants to run, to check on the little ones, but she is needed here. Her pack is smaller, with fewer healers and less resources. Her children here cannot afford to have her leave, even for a moment. Her throat chokes up and she worries. ?I won?t keep you long, my love, but will you stay the night and rest? The last thing you need to do now is tire yourself,? she pleads, if only so that Raisa?s immune system doesn?t fall under much stress. Her head buries further into Raisa?s neck, as if she clings to her. Don?t you dare get sick too. Don?t you dare leave me.

?If you find need of something, anything, just send a messenger. We don?t have much manpower but whatever we can give we will,? she swears. She calms now, losing herself in the heat of her love?s embrace, breathing slowly and deeply as they warmth between their bodies relaxes her. She seeks to press an affectionate kiss to her lover?s ashen fur, a display of affection and appreciation. ?Thank you for being here. I love you,? she says quietly, warmly.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]