size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-23-2014, 03:46 PM

He had to admit, she was very cute. But she was a 'pinch her cheek' kind of cute, not 'life-long partner' kind of cute. Not just yet, they were both too young to think about that. He watched with a soft smile and she rolled around and called him silly, listening to the lesson that she was teaching him. He was the first to admit that her argument was logical, she was a girl and she was very friendly. He couldn't help but nod his head, his own burn for the logical side of things making it hard to refuse her. He was not easily tricked though, and did not add anything to her statement. He left it up in the air, maybe she would think that it meant she had won this one. From his short year on this earth he had learned that woman like to be right.

The brute rose to his paws, shaking the earth that clung to his pale coat. "Cecily, would you get in trouble if you took me into the pack? I can't very well be a good male friend if I can't be around you." He said, winking at the little creature. He was indeed interested in joining, maybe if Cecily dragged him into the land than she could bring him to the alpha. He was only a year, but he was still strong. He wanted to be around others, and hey, maybe one day they really could be boyfriend and girlfriend once they were older.

Bass smiled down at Cecily, but his gaze soon rose and inspected the area. Still no parents... and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He didn't want to sneak, but maybe it was the best way. If he howled to join now, someone may think that he is trying to drag the pup off.