gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-23-2014, 03:56 PM
plots for muse chars yasyas :DD

AMALIA: My yearling Epi x Mav girl! She's currently in Glaciem and hanging out with Athena (who there could be a bit of a spark with ;o). I'd be down for any plots with her! I kind of want something bad to happen to her, but I'm not sure what. I frightening, obsessive stalker would be fun. Honestly open to whatever!

ARGENT: My char whom I have the least amount of muse for xD She's plague-stricken and has been sick for quite some time. Honestly debating if I can kill her off in a way :x Like have her sacrifice herself for the safety of Isardis or one of her children sorta deal. :O

FAUST: My big Germanic warrior manwhore <3 Also plague stricken! He's a huge flirt and manwhore with a bit of a fixation on Roman, but there's nothing official there so he is liable to sleep around a bit! Should probably meet some of his Tortuga pack mates as well :D

VIRGIL: My Empress bby <3 Deeply and passionately in love with Raisa with bunches of sick kiddos D: She could use a way to get in touch with her darker side; I want her to be able to death match somebody, maim match, sacrifice to the gods to appease them, etc. She could also take slaves to look after her children.

VYVIENNE: Syros baby with possessive issues and extremely animalistic nature. I want her to start getting involved in her more sexual side, but she'll need somebody to introduce that to her first. I think it'd be fun to engage her in an obsessive/abusive relationship of sorts, where she and her partner hate each other but keep screwing around/are very possessive of one another :x Good for any dramas and good for provoking a fight.