Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-23-2014, 05:24 PM

Crucifix would continue to keep himself quite and to a distant from the words being spoken by the two beautiful girls. He could already see the girls acceptance, like a physical shadow about her, a reflection of all the inner strength within her character coupled with the beauty that even Vi was admiring. He would smile again at his queen, pleased at how well he was coming to know her and how easier it would be to guess her wishes. He was fully prepared by now to accept wolves himself into the pack since he had a fair idea of who she would accept and who she would not.

Vi moved herself closer to Ais, and Cru had a hard time keeping himself from licking his lips at the thought of the two girls mixing their coats together. Damn Vi ever since she had told him she was married to another damn as sexy and unique as herself. He would hold back his inner sigh and draw himself back to present in time to hear the last of Ais's words, as she spoke about disappearing, attacking... and other uses she could hold. He would move his eyes to her own glowing orbs and drop a wink her way. He still didn't speak, now it was time for Vi to decide this girls rank.