Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-23-2014, 06:38 PM

The scent of Alpine would flood the girl's senses as her mind would slowly awake from it's dreamy state. The same air of euphoria would swirl about the warming sands of the oasis. The suns bright rays would peek past the trunks of the palm trees, the warmth of the newly birthed light would envelope her luscious fur. As consciousness would begin its return to her the girl would realize the gentle embrace still held tightly around her. Her spine would tingle as she felt an innocent smile play on her features, memories of the past night flooding through her mind. She and Alpine were mates. Another shiver would run down her slate painted back, her body starting to stir within his strong grasp. "Good morning, sweet lover." her lyrics quiet, but filled with the tenderness and affection she felt for him.
She said she would leave her worries for today, but still she could not litter this magical place with negative energy. Euphoria would stay with them until paws led them back to their previous lives. Curiosity would threaten her, but the gentle feeling of love would push away anxious thoughts. Her breathing was soft, her movements slow with stubbornness to leave her place in his arms. The sand was perfect beneath her body, she slept completely without aches or and kind of hurt. Alpine truly had kept her from all pain. Marked features would slowly nuzzle his neck, wondering if he felt the same awe from their enchanted evening.?

~"Twig"~