gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-31-2014, 11:01 PM

There was snow. Quite a bit of it. Hani's coat wasn't built for extreme cold, but it could handle a bit of snow fine. She was happy she decided to settle here and not in the colder places on account of the fact that she would probably literally die. Literally. She didn't actually choose to live here, it just kind of happened, and well, she stayed. It was becoming a decent home, though it was a little scary at first. Hani was getting better at communicating and not being overall super awkward. It was almost a place to call "Home", 'Which begs the question... Why am I not home now?'

Herbs. Oh, yes. Hani was looking for herbs because that's what healers do. She hadn't found any, 'Well, duh, it's like snowy. Stuff doesn't grow in the snow. Well, it's early snow, so I can probably still find stuff. Besides, some things do grow in the snow. But not most herbs. Well, it's worth a look!' Hani shook herself of her thoughts and began nosing through the snow around the trees. The snow stuck to her nose and caused shivers to run up her spine, 'Ugh, I am really just not built for stuff like this...' Hani sneezed a few times, 'Great, am I getting sick or is it just the snow in my nose?'

"Speech"
'thoughts'