Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-24-2014, 06:26 PM

Adelaide would begin speaking shortly after his arrival and his ears would perk forward. A few seconds into her speech she would look at him with a smile before asking him to share his herbs, and of course he would comply. "Sure, I do not mind sharing them." he would answer with a returned smile.

A few more minuets and the black and white woman would address him once more as one of their other pack mates would arrive. He did not know her name, but would remember to learn it sometime after the lesson if it wasn't given during. Before the newcomer could give her small greeting Adelaide would tell him to feel free to help teach when ever he saw fit...that is until it got difficult.

Silently he wondered what her version of difficult was. Before greeting the other woman "Hello, don't worry you've not missed the teaching yet. Just the introduction to the lesson." At the end of his statement, Max noticed his student sneak into the group. A small smile would appear as he thought that she wasn't coming, though he did not let her know he knew she was there until she moved to his side. At her look he would speak softly "I'm glad you decided to come, Callisto."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)