gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-24-2014, 11:46 PM

"Like hell you are," Oh ho! Was that a challenge? Didn?t the girl know better by now? It amused him to see her react so, especially as Jian added her own words. As it turned out this game was made all the more enjoyable with her addition. He did his best to try and keep his anger down as the grey and black girl insulted his sister, forcing a wicked smile though the rage danced in his gaze. ?No, that one is reserved only for the most remarkable woman I have ever come across, you certainly aren?t deserving of that title.? In truth no one but Jian had ever earned the position at his side, even when she had disappeared he had left her absence like a lost limb. ?I was trying to be kind, but if you?d prefer a different name then so be it. How about troll? Or perhaps wench suits your fancy??
But then blue eyes were turning back towards him a question falling from her lips and he found himself laughing, oh such ignorance! ?I don?t quite yet have a full set you see?” He chuckled, taking a single step towards her. ?And my Queen demands more pawns to defend her.? It wasn?t uncommon for him to speak as though he was his sister?s voice.

Speech,