Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
05-25-2014, 02:33 PM

The youth had grown to love being in the Ebony Princes company, finding it rather relaxing and forgetting about the bore and disappointment happening in her life. Though, it works both ways. It seems she was failing with the basic things in valhalla, for being late to evets and training for starters. Perhaps leaving for a while would be for the best after all, atleast enough to clear her head. "Complicated?Is she alright? It was the same for my mother to. Apparently i was real big" Her mother was delicately small, where as guin and her siblings where rather large. It usually ran within their family though, so it wasnt like she was over weight or anything. Right now, she was far from it. "Trust me, very little can bore me at this point, Hows it like growing up as a prince anyway? I bet everyone mivers you and expects great things. " For a moment she would fall silent, wondering if it really was good to be brought up like royalty. "Valhalla? Oh... Ive been spending very little time their, i jusst feel like i need a change for a while."