gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
05-25-2014, 08:55 PM

The boy heard his sister's rasp and he took it as an alright to enter and present her with the herbs as well as an apology. "Val, I'm really sorry, I don't know what got into me." He started with his weak apology before nudging forward the herbs. He'd learned things from Elsa before she passed but it wasn't enough to make up for almost walking out on his family. "This is Boneset to help with your fever and then this is Elderberry to help strengthen your immune system which can help you kick whatever this disease is. Then this is a small bit of Lady's Slipper in case you were having troubles sleeping. If it is consumed in small portions, which I only have a small portion here, than it is a useful sedative." He explained as he placed his rump on the ground and examined her. The heir to Ebony was weak and it pained him to see her this way no matter how many fights they got into. "I never realized how important family was until Elsa died." He whispered, looking at her with sadness in his eyes. Elsa had been a mentor to him.

"Talk" "You" Think