Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-26-2014, 06:14 PM

Athena forced herself to turn her thoughts away from her brother and back onto Eris as the healer began to speak. She and her brother would have plenty of time later to clear the air later if he so wished, but for now she would try her best to listen to what Eris had to say. All the points that their teacher brought up about the healing trade were very true and the comments she made about healing knowledge being important for a good leader really caught Athena's attention. Eris did have a point and it made the lesson a little more worth it for the silver girl. At least there was a legitimate reason for her to try to absorb as much information as you could since she was determined to lead one day.

Eris began the lesson with what probably should have been a fairly simple question, had her mother not run off when she was so young or had their father ever taken the time to give more than passing complements. However, since this was the case, Athena rummaged through her memories of being out on her own, trying to think of something that would be helpful. A memory surfaced and she spoke up. "Nightshade. I saw an obviously not so intelligent deer eat some once and found it dead a short time later."

Speech
Thought
Others