Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-26-2014, 06:59 PM

Azalea's ears pulled sideways as a shadow moved over the light the filtered in. At first she thought perhaps it was just a bird flying over until she noticed the characteristic wolf silhouette and looked up.

His moss eyes demanded her attention and she could not miss for that small moment the look of pure desire in his eyes. It made her heart jump and electric spread through her. There were few things Azalea enjoyed more than being wanted, desired. ?Hello, my star. You called?? His grin was all consuming and she smiled back, setting her chin on her paws after drawing her legs more under her, prepared to get to her feet. "Mmm," was her response, eyes still cast up to him and the smile on her face evident in her tone.

?What can I do for you, beautiful one?? His question made her head pop up. "Well first you could come down here. And then..." Azalea trailed off as she rolled over onto her back and reached her paws up toward her man as if to be closer to him. She had to wonder if he would find him way in or just jump through the ceiling. By her estimation it was only about 6-7 feet up from where she lay. Not too terribly deep but still she worried of a sprained paw.