size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-27-2014, 03:23 AM
ooc// Remember posts have to be at least 100 words ^^ Just a reminder.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Klypso. You may stay if you wish." She would respond simply, gaze turning to him for a brief moment before returning her gaze out to the water. One ear turned towards him as he explained that his parents were dead. Was that something he so easily told everyone? It made her slightly uneasy...what if her own parents were dead too? Was that why they hadn't been back in so long? "I'm...sorry for your loss." She would look at him again, a sympathetic look offered before she glanced back at her paws. She shuffled them a bit upon the rock they were in, the water crashing against the rocks caused the spray to lightly mist their pelts. She didn't like to sit close to the water, for the oceans depths frightened her to some degree.

It had been a long time since she had really interacted with anyone. And she found it somewhat difficult to do so now, but hopefully she would learn to do so again. Perhaps even starting with this male. "You don't smell like any of the packs. You're a loner?"

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!