Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
05-27-2014, 04:08 AM

Luna's stars it really was him. Caerul gazed quietly at his brother as he spoke, watching as he took a seat. Though Caerul had been upset at his brothers disappearance, he could not bring himself to be angry. He too would take a seat and listen. Many things would go through his mind...he could hardly believe his ears. Was it really true? Claire was alive? And not just that, but happy with a family? He wondered what they looked like, wondered if she would ever return to visit and bring the children along to meet them. He would remain motionless until his brother finished. And when he did, he would remain quiet some time before speaking.

"Well...I can't say that I'm angry with you, brother. I'm actually...glad, you can say. My mind is put at ease, I had been worrying about Claire for so long, and you found her safe and sound. And not only that, but happy! We're uncles, Cael. And I hope that someday we can meet them." His tail would wag slightly then, wondering what his brother had been up to. Did he know what Imena was going through? It seemed not even Caerul could ease her mind, and he had tried. His gaze would darken slightly, mouth creasing into a frown. He didn't want to ruin the reunion moment, but Cael had to know...if he didn't already. "Cael, have you seen Imena already?"

Speech
Thought
Others