Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-27-2014, 01:40 PM

More wolves quickly arrived, most offering to help the fallen. Dayton stood by and watched for a fair amount of time, just gathering information so he could learn how to help. This was a disease, after all, and Dayton had no experience in medicine or healing. But he would try, as any loyal pack member would. The russet boy stepped forward eagerly when Elli appeared and began listing possible herbs that could be of use."Let me know what I can do to help." Gossamir appeared also, and she had just begun administering a sedative to the delirious August when an unfamiliar male stormed into the area. He also had tears of blood in his eyes. That made three victims so far. How many could there be?

Then the scene took a turn for the worst. The strange male turned on Gossamir, causing her to cry out in fear. His jaws sought to latch onto her throat, and the small brute leapt forward to stop him. Dayton knew that he was too small to fight this beast away, but it was an act of adrenaline. His claws found purchase, tearing briefly into flesh before the man retreated from Gossamir and crouched protectively over the queen. Dayton squared his shoulders and bared his teeth in a furious snarl. What the hell was this? Roman began speaking again, ordering that the healers tend to the others before her words became a bit slurred and delirious. Dayton kept his glare locked on the male, though. His tail brushed Gossamir lightly. "Are you alright, my lady?" he asked over his shoulder, hoping that the woman had not been harmed.
Walk."Talk."Think.