ardent

You will be mine [MATURE]

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM

So the female that demanded release of the captive shrew was Jupiter. She watched as the realization hit the other female and her dark lips quirked with amusement. So they had discussed the matter before had they? Interesting. Her tail flicked as the female snapped at her for her comment. She couldn?t help the chuckle that escaped her jaws. ?Dear Secret was it?? she questioned as she tilted her head to the side. Her ears twitched in dismissal as she continued without a respond. ?I am well aware that you are very capable of breaking your own chains. My little jab was towards your savior, Jupiter, for coming to your rescue like knight in shining armor.? She said with a laugh. She flicked her tail as she listened to her mate speak. So he agreed they should all enjoy a good old fucking eh?

She shrugged at his comment. She wasn?t a needy thing that needed constant coddling. No, she was a queen who had important things to tend to. Let her husband wander, fuck his whores and do as he pleased, so long as she controlled her kingdom she didn?t give a damn. She listened as he spoke on his other mates behalf, half telling half demanding Jupiter that secret needed the battle herself. She didn?t disagree with the comment and remained silent as she watched them all. Her gaze shifted back towards her mate as he made his demands. My wasn?t he the greedy little bastard? She couldn?t help the laugh that escaped her lips. ?Fathering bastards are we? Well you do have your priorities all lined up. Would you care to see them if she had your pups?? she wondered, not that it would bother her but she would want to know them. She had his pups inside her at the moment. They would want to know about their half siblings and Newt was a family girl at heart.

?I beg your pardon but since I have yet to state my name but know the lot of yours I shall introduce myself. I am known as Newt.? She paused for a moment. Her titles and nicknames all swirling in the depths of her mind had confused her. However, as quickly as the relapsed happened she was back on her toes once more. ?Saxe, I am the current Queen of Lentajin.? She said simply but no expectations filled her vision for anyone to bow. These wolves, besides her husband, did not belong to her. They knew nothing of her achievement or how she had acquired her pack, or so she thought, and thus held no ties to her. She would demand nothing from them for she had earned nothing. Proper formalities would be given by her pack not strangers.

text text text

Speech!