Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 11:28 AM by Bronze i.)

It was like he always wanted someone to ask more about who he was. To care enough to pry, despite the consequences, to delve into his innermost self. But Loccian was rather polite, and viewed Bronze as merely an acquaintance, and she kept her distance.

"There's no need to apologize," he said with a hefty laugh. "Perhaps I was simply hoping you'd try to convince me the Seracia pack is something worth considering." The brute cocked his head slightly, brow quirking in slight jest. Was this what it felt like to feel friendship towards another? Oh, it had been so long -- or was pheromone-laden scent that made him feel unusually interested in Loccian? Perhaps it was both. He would let that question linger as she offered to show him some basic healing pointers.

Eyes watched Loccian as she laid the plants before him. His brows furrowed slightly, confusion washing over his features. Perhaps he knew less about herbs than he thought. "I really don't have the slightest clue," he admitted with a slight frown. He'd been taken care of in his younger years, by those who knew this art -- of using plants to heal the ailments of the body. But he'd never really paid enough attention to retain the information.