Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 03:00 PM

His beautiful queen would speak and his own jaws would flash a soft smile at her words. He could only imagine what it must be like, to be an Alpha of those growing pack and the responsibilities that must hold. She would turn the question back to him and a soft sigh would curl warmly against the cool air between them as he looked at the winter scene around them. ?The cold, and restlessness. Sometimes it?s good to simply get up and moving..? he said, without moving his eyes from her form. She had risen as he approached, and he could see the tangle that marred the soft tones of her coat. Another smile would grace his lips as he thought about removing them with a few gentle movements of his jaw. He was under orders however ? no touching the merchandise. He settled on his hunches, content to stay a while and chat.

She would speak again, and the humour was content to remain in orbs as darkly purple as her entire being. ?Covari? Boring?? he laughed softly with a gentle shake of his head. ?With you and Vi at the reigns I could hardly imagine it to be that? he would point out. She stood fully now, shaking out tight limbs and putting their weight beneath her. She looked about ready to walk out the stiffness the cold placed in her joints and he would bow his head in a graceful swoop to Desiree ?Would my queen accompany me on a stroll?? His tone was as teasing, daring as the flash of silver in his dark orbs.