gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 03:20 PM by Bass.)

He couldn't help but chuckle at her words, playfully swiping a paw at her nose with his paw when he called her wolly. "There is a sickness going around the packs, I was praying that you didn't get it. I don't know how you can get all the brutes with blood coming out of your eyes." He said playfully. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? Sticking out his tongue at her and wiggling it about. He was a goofy male, but when it came to his siblings he was very protective.

She laughed hard at his pup friend, and out of embarrassment he itched his ear with his hind paw. Yeah, he was quite a goof. He chuckled softly, swatting at her again. "Hey, I tried to talk her out of it but she just kept calling me her boyfriend." Shrugging his white shoulders he just passed it off, there was nothing he could do about that stubborn Cecily.

When she spoke about just seeing the world he paused, taking time to think about her words. He grew very silent, running the thoughts over in his mind. He didn't want to leave his sister, and at the moment Cecily was sick and quarantined, there was no way that he could even see her. Maybe he did have time to go and explore with Motif, maybe even find their other litter mates. After many moments of silence he slowly started to nod his head. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I would say we could chase the sun now but its already gone." He said, looking over her brown shoulder to see the sun leave the earth for the night. She made a comment about Cecily again and he snorted at her. "Have you found anyone in your travels my dear sister?"