Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 06:59 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
Ellis would give a nod, a gentle smile on her face. The simple thank you, for her, was enough. As she had said, however, the cave was not her own and therefore it was no problem at all if some other happened to wander in here. Besides... It certainly looked as if the male needed the rest. He would look at the markings as well, examining them for a moment before giving a silent nod, looking back to her form with his single eye. The question he would then ask would almost make her tense, but Ellis tried to remain calm, to search for some sort of explanation that might be somewhat believable to go along with her answer. Surely it was strong... But it would seem odd that a healer would smell so strongly of one herb and not others.

?It is Lavender. I apologize if the smell bothers you... It is a custom of the healers of the pack I hail from. I suppose that old habits die hard, even after I have been on my own for so long.? She would give another smile, even managing it to look at least somewhat convincing. He would answer her own question then, saying that a healer from a pack had been assisting him as he improved. Not just any pack either... But one she knew of. Valhalla. She remembered the old white healer she had encountered when she first came to Alacritia... Erani her name was. She had been helping an injured male... And she hailed from Valhalla.

?It certainly can be indeed. Healing is a unique process, different depending on the illness or injury, and a healer must have vast knowledge to know what kinds of things to look for and do. It can be a taxing job... But one that is also very rewarding.? The femme would wag her tail, keeping her distance from the male just to be on the safe side. Body would lower, still close to the wall of the cave to keep space between them. ?As you can probably guess by my earlier story I am a healer as well... Though one still in the process of training and learning. My name is Ellis, Ellis Cathal.? The woman would smile ears twitching some as she laid her head down upon her paws. ?Have you chosen a trade to follow?? Simple conversation, and things seemed to be, for the most part, going alright. She hoped that the strong scent of herb was enough... Though it seemed to be doing the trick so far.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.