ardent

Kiss me hard before you go {P}

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:13 PM

Emery would watch as Silveris poked her head inside. It was dark inside... And with the setting sun he didn?t imagine that it would be all that easy to see inside the den anyway. Still she was try to explore, yelping as something climbed onto her nose. Emery would jump at the suddenness of it, ears flicking back. He hadn?t even seen what it was that startled her. All he knew was that one moment she was fine and the next she had begun freaking out over something. The gray and white male would move a bit closer to her, gently pressing his shoulder against her flank in hopes to offer a bit of comfort. He would wait, cyan eyes shifting to her as she spoke. Yeah... He was definitely awake now too.

Silveris would crawl inside now, waiting by the entrance of the burrow. He was shifting on his paws, glancing towards the lowering sun before looking back to the form of the female going in deeper to the burrow. It seemed to go in deep... More like a cave... But the lack of light had him worried about the poor girl. Finally she would drag herself out, covered in dust and cobwebs. He would take a step back, giving her a bit more room.

?It?s okay Silveris, you don?t need to apologize. Besides, it?ll be there tomorrow. There?s always next time, you know?? She was ready to walk away when she moved back to him, sitting down and tilting her head to the side. Emery would blink, cyan eyes meeting her own mismatched ones. She was... Watching him? Finally Silveris would start to speak, and Emery would frown a little. She was nice... Really nice... But...

?I don?t know, Silveris... Maybe for a day or two... But I need to go back to check on my mom and Knight... I told them I wouldn?t be gone too long. I don?t want them to worry... But... But I can come back and visit you, and we can be friends.? His tail was wagging a bit, cyan eyes shining. She would understand, wouldn?t she?
"Speech"