ardent

The Beating Heart Of A Healer

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:22 PM

The call for a healer meeting would go up, and had Arwel not been in the middle of stalking a rabbit, still with enough weight on it to make a decent meal, the male would have broken away right then and went to it. He was a hunter... But it never hurt to learn new skills. It had been disappointing that the last healer meeting had been such a bust... But he was determined to try and make it to this one, even if he was a bit late.

Paws would carry him forward, jaws snapping down upon the small creature and ending it?s life in a matter of seconds. Hunting rabbits was something he found rather easy now... And other small game too. Still, there was no thrill quite as wonderful as chasing after elk or other large game, pack mates running with him. Holding the prize in his jaws, a gift for Erani, as the alphess surely needed to keep up her strength, Arwel would head off in the direction of Imena?s call.

He would arrive with the femme starting... And was quite shocked by the turnout. Cael was there... A small calico wolf... And the wolfess who called the meeting. Arwel would set the rabbit down, dipping his head to Imena respectfully. They were equals... All deserving to be treated well. ?I apologize for showing up late, Lady Imena. I was in the middle of getting this rabbit for Erani. I hope you don?t mind me joining you. I?d like to pick up what I can.?

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."