ardent

Live That Fantasy

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 09:48 PM

The elegant man let go of the womans hips with a growl as he pushed her away. He sat down and rolled his shoulders slowly. His fur was a mess, his necklace was tangled in his mess of fur, and his bracers were all sorts of uncomfortable. But he was completely satisfied. His body was all sorts of tingly. He had no clue she would be so small and pure. It was invigorating, he could almost go for seconds. His gaze returned to the not so innocent babe who flopped upon the ground and he grinned. Words escaped her exhasted lips and he let forth a cackle. "There will be more where that came from, little one." The regal man got up and stared down at his victim. His silver eyes were dull, but his body tingled. He yearned for another round. He needed her again, which was odd for him. He leaned down and nipped at her before licking at her muzzle. He then sat down next to her and smiled. "I want more, my darling." He then smirked and let his paw press down on her torso. "Can I have more?" The question was only to be answered by actions.

Speech