Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-29-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 02:45 PM by Motif I.)

She couldn?t help but grin at her brothers words, no doubt he hadn?t ?found? them more likely stumbled upon them she could imagine. She glanced up at the sky, wishing she could replace the chill of winter for the warm sun that invited beached and lounging ? really if she could have picked her time to enjoy herself it wouldn?t have been this season. She glanced at her brother again, her thoughts still upon this new family they had discovered, more beings to share the Destruction name. However he was asking about her own discoveries, and she nodded her head before beginning. ?I found Bass, who?s taken an interest in Valhalla ? the same pack that a pup has taken an interest in him? she grinned remembering his tail of Cecily, the pup that had insisted on calling him boyfriend.

Her expression would grow grim, one that didn?t quite fit the girls face as well as her easy smile did. ?And he told me of a sickness travelling the packs, of bleeding eyes? she explained, shaking herself free of the worry, she couldn?t imagine losing any of her immediate family to it when they were yet to even join a pack.

Speech