gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-29-2014, 04:21 PM

Her eyes glanced to her brother as his ravings continued on, but they flicked back to the queen a moment later ? she was doing all she could for her brother he just had to hold in there and bear with these strange visions. Her queen continued to rummage through her own plants, picking out the best Yarrows as Orchid quickly divided up the Wolfsbane. She stiffed her joints in deep concentration for a moment as she carefully thought about Scorpions weight and size before finally deciding how much Wolfsbane to give him. She was giving him the biggest dosage she could without putting him in danger, and eased an extra helping of the Eldberry onto the pile, wanting to give his immune system the biggest boost they could.

Vi was done with her own herb assessment and there was a small pile before them both of all the things to shove down her brothers throat. She sighed and scooped it up in her mouth before kneeling before her brother. ?You can chew on these? she told him and passed it to his mouth.

"Speech"