ardent

lizard licking

Kellen

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2014, 07:18 PM

Kellen's ears twitched in amusement at the male's words, though she was hard pressed to show it around her irritation about everything else he'd had to say. "Damn straight," Kellen sniffed in agreement. She wasn't sure that she'd been quite as intimidating as intended, but ah well. As long as he wasn't pushing the matter and trying to claim her anymore, this was acceptable. He might be a little annoying, but it wasn't like he was an active threat to her life or anything. But Kellen definitely wasn't going to be taking any bullshit from him.

As if. She was distinctly unimpressed by Sparkleboy's next words. "Lucky for them," Kellen snorted softly, "Ye'll just have ta let me know when you manage to find one of them." Her words were thick with sarcasm, of course, for Kellen certainly didn't care if he managed to claim twenty women in the next twenty minutes. He'd still be obnoxious and he'd still be over compensating for that tiny dick of his.

For a moment, Kellen debated ignoring his comment, just to be juvenile, but her decision to answer was probably even more juvenile. Whatever. "I was born here, actually, Mister Sparkles. And I've still never heard of yer royal ass." Well, Kellen definitely wasn't going to be winning any awards for most polite wolf around any time soon.

"Speech"