Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-22-2014, 06:26 PM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
She had taken a break here in the north, between visiting the packs of the north and going south to visit more packs and on home. A wall rising from the snow, a strange human invention, but that mattered not to her. What mattered was the quick cold of the air, the clear sharpness of the sky, the taste of snow, the fire of a setting sun, and the wall that brought her closer to Asgard and the gods. She perched on the edge of the wall, breathing in the cold and breathing out her pains and frustrations. In, Raisa's disappearance, out. In, the children need someone to care for them, out. In, Virgil and Olympus, out. In, Ebony needs a leader, out. In, she still had not brought her cousin to justice, out.

The sound of pawsteps pacing the wall caught her attention, and one ear flicked in his direction. In, and out. Her head turned in his direction, gold-flecked eyes opening to stare icily at him. The way the darkness seemed to roil from him awakened an answering darkness in the viking, but she had long made peace and embraced that darkness, and it bothered her not. "Something bothers you," she murmured into the silence of the coming night, in a voice devoid of irony but also without sympathy, a mere observation.

I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore