gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-30-2014, 03:15 PM

His interest seemed to waver, not that Alena much cared. She didn't care much for anything these days, much less what a stranger thought of her. However, she had hoped that he would have been a bit more... exciting. He questioned her presence here, his question holding a bit of force behind it, making it more of a demand than a question. "I'm merely getting some fresh air," she replied honestly. She wouldn't mention the fact that she had just gotten free of the cave she had been held in for several months, figuring that wouldn't interest him much. "And looking for a bit of company... I haven't found anyone up to the task as of yet." She smirked and added, "That is, unless you think you can handle me, Creedance."

She wasn't really sure what she wanted from him, she merely knew that she had been cooped up for far too long and now she only wanted to rebel against every normality that she had held herself to before her life took a strange, wild turn. Her tail flicked behind her as she watched him curiously, wondering what the male would do next.

Speech
Thought
Others