Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 07:55 PM

Thor let his mind empty around the sounds of Bera eating until there was nothing else. He wasn't particularly fond of the sound of chewing, but it was a constant noise, and easy to get lost in. He'd been rather contemplative lately, far too thoughtful that he was used to being, although it appeared to be becoming a new normal for him. This new "normal" was perhaps not that new; the brute had begun to feel different shortly after leaving the pack. Perhaps this was how he should have been all along and he'd just been held from it. Sure, the addition of the girls brought new challenges to his "new" self, but maybe that was a good thing. At least he could evolve. That couldn't be said for some of his relatives.

Bera's voice brought him out of his introspective thinking, and the brute's gaze returned to her face; his brow spots lifting in curious acknowledgement of her question. Finding rabbits was such a mundane task that he had to think about exactly how he'd found it for the span of a few heartbeats. "Um..." Rabbit. Found. How? Use words, big guy. "It was in a thicket. I kicked around a bit, made a bunch of noise, and when I got too close it decided to give up its hiding spot and run." Simple words didn't do the task justice. Hunting was something you had to see and try on your own to understand. Words only went so far. "Maybe, if you're up for it, I can show you sometime."

Speech
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]