ardent

bullet wound

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2014, 10:18 AM

Svanerna could see and her Alpha getting along great, it was true. Could she rank up so easily. Her tongue was silver, after all. The woman was great with people and words. Due to her massive family with multiple stubborn men, she had to learn the ropes of manipulation and sweet talking. Yet, she would not manipulate her Queen, just inform her that she is quite wonderful at everything, which was very true. The pack seemed tight knit and already very develped in their ways. Everyone knew each other, yet she knew few. The woman shared a trying experience in the Swamps with Poem. She had met Cru in the desert. Now, Vi. But, that was really it. She wanted to know more. For obvious reasons. As her crimson Queen spoke the woman nodded, "Warrior, perhaps?" She raised a brow as more of her leaders words were emitted. Svanerna smiled softly, "It would be an honor." As Vi spoke some more Svan bopped her head a few times in understanding, but as Vi finished the girl smiled softly, Well it sounds like the place for me. Does this mean I can accept others at the borders? Or is that yet to come. Is there any other duties I need to know of?" She tilted her head and stared at her Queen.

WORDS HERE