size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-31-2014, 11:54 PM

Bass laughed when the pup told him that she was going to show him off to everyone. He couldn't wait! It was then that the roar of an angry wolf sounded and he immediately bounded over to the pup and placed his body over hers, flattening himself over Cecily to protect her from whoever was coming this way. His ears were back and he was about to growl, her charge running short of him as he easily shied away. He knew that she wasn't going to run over a pup, but he was ready to defend her. Then the female spoke, and he knew that she was the alpha. Picking himself up off of the brown pup he backed up right away, his ears staying pinned as his body stayed low. He was no coward, but he also wasn't stupid.

She was telling him to step back along the boarder, but he was already almost there when her words sounded. "I was waiting here for someone when Cecily came, she said it would be alright. I am sorry Miss Erani." He said in his baritone, smiling softly at her. He was not very easily shaken. She asked his name, and he was quick to reply. "I am Bass Destruction Lady, pleasure." Looking over at Cecily, he couldn't help but smile softly at the pup. It wasn't her fault, he would never hold it to her.

""