size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
06-01-2014, 01:59 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:625px; border:3px solid #050000; background-position: top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#050000;">

The young girl danced about her boyfriend in light and excited leaps, her inability to keep her paws still showed in ever movement she made and each breath she took. Her grin was wide and exhilarating as she bragged about showing him off to her world. Next thing she now a white shape was barreling towards them as through set on harm. She flattened herself to the ground in alarm but she need not have since her knight in shining armor was quick to cover her with his own body. Ears flat to her skull she peeked out from behind the mass of bass and eyed the stranger.

She called herself Erani and knew Cecilys name but what her mother had told her of the great alphess wasn't displayed in angry eyes and brisk tone as she told off the yearling Bass and the child Cecily. She bit back the urge to hiss and swipe at the angry woman like a cat. She had never even seen this woman before today and now suddenly she bashed her way into the pups life and threw her weight around over the girls fun. Bass was already moving away from her and back to the border and a soft whine of distress left her lips. "But he's my boyfriend and I rubbed Valhalla on him that means he?s not a stranger anymore?" Her eyes on the white woman as she placed herself submissively on her belly and looked up at Erani. She knew she was being whinny and her next words where soft, apologetic with big eyes.[b] "He's mine now and I just wanted to show him off.." she added in small tones.

"words"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]