ardent

restless

Kyda

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2014, 08:07 AM

The deer herd was gone now, and he was alive, though there was someone else now who approached him. A woman, speaking in a way that was different from the common way of speaking he was used to hearing. Her words were a colder, and the male would lower his ears, body lowering some as he tucked his tail. A sign of submission, not that the woman suggested an immediate threat. Faded blue eyes would lift to hers as his odd manner of speech left him.

?Them to startle mean I didn?t... Them I see didn?t was it too until late...? Kyda let out a soft whine after the words, expecting the femme to be angry with him for having the deer run off. If anything the male looked a pathetic sight... He wasn?t even sure what he was doing or where he was going anymore. His mission was still trying to find his friend, Koi... But so far there was no luck with that. ?Koi I?m find trying to lost but am I.? So far anyone he had met, asking about Koi, didn?t know the she wolf. Though Kyda hadn?t yet registered he might not see her again.

{{Kyda Translations!!::

Original:: ? Them to startle mean I didn?t... Them I see didn?t was it too until late...?
What Kyda Means To Say:: ?I didn?t mean to startle them... I didn?t see them until it was too late...?

Original:: ?Koi I?m find trying to lost but am I.?
What Kyda Means To Say:: ?I?m trying to find Koi but I am lost...?}}

"Speech"
'thoughts'