ardent

Smiles Make The Day Brighter You Know

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2014, 08:43 AM

He would smile as the femme greeted him, coming out of the den. He was glad that he could give her a bit of company, as well as a small bit of food to keep her energy up. He would tip his head, gentleness in his gaze. ?It is no trouble at all.? He would say, settling down as she posed her question before taking a bite out of them.

The male?s gaze would soften as he looked to her. ?No, she did not. I noticed Leon hadn?t been around too much as of late, and thought maybe some company and a snack would be a nice surprise.? Arwel?s gentle smile would remain. ?Besides, I was hoping to maybe get to know you a little better. You?re friends with my sister... And you?ve been around her in these later years much more than I have too. I wanted to thank you for that as well.?

He wasn?t sure if Meili had told Ashtoreth yet of what Arwel told her about the day they were separated... About how the rest of their family had been slaughtered. It wasn?t a happy tale but, well, friends could tell each other just about anything. He was hoping that maybe he and Ash might develop a friendship as well, though he was working his way slowly through the pack at befriending the others. Someday though he hoped to know them all.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."