Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-01-2014, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 07:39 PM by Motif I.)

The girl could only widen her grin as the other questioned the liking a pup had taken to their siblings. Bass was a fairly lovable boy, their own reunion had been one of big hugs and heart felt greetings ? he was perhaps the more emotional of the three, as she was the carefree and Chord the adventurous. They made an interesting group these three but she wouldn't trade her brothers for the world. She was quick to give out some teasing rights and went on to explain about their brother and the pup. ?A Valhalla pup apparently started calling him boyfriend and wanted to show him off to everyone from what I hear?

Chord also understood the seriousness of the illness and his first thoughts would be of Bass. She gave the other a fond look, their adventurers brother was always out looking for adventures but she couldn't forget that he loved their family as dearly as she did. ?No, he's perfectly healthy? she reassured him, settling her tail about her rump as she spoke. ?So what's your plans now Chord?? if he even knew where his taste for adventure would take him.

"Speech"