ardent

Kiss me hard before you go {P}

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2014, 03:52 PM

Silveris smiled at Emery as he walked over, and pressed himself against her flank, although she was shivering from the spider a little. She looked at him, her mismatched eyes meeting his for a moment before she looked away, and tried to pretend that she couldn't still feel the heat from his shoulder. But it didn't really matter, because one single thought ran through her mind, almost making her yelp. Is this......Is this what liking another wolf is like? She shook her head a little, because she couldn't like this wolf already, not like that, not when she first met him. But she looked back at him, at his cyan eyes, and noted how pretty his eyes were, that beautiful mix of green and blue. If she had a choice to choose what her eye color would be, even if they still had to be mismatched, she would choose cyan and green, because it wouldn't be as noticeable. Silveris smiled, and wagged her tail a little, looking up at him again, wondering if his gray and white fur was as soft as it was on his shoulder. I hate to admit it, but I do really think this is what caused mother and father to become mates. He is kind of......I don't know, handsome.

After she had crawled back inside, Emery had moved away a little, and Silveris shook her fur, hoping that none of the cobwebs or dust landed on him. When she felt like all the cobwebs and dust was off of her, Silveris smiled, and noticed that Emery seemed a little worried about her. Silveris blinked, thinking that this crush on Emery would go away, but it didn't, and she had to flatten her fur when he spoke. Maybe she was just excited to think what her new friend thought of her and her slightly crazy antics. If he had lived in her pack, and known her as a pup, he would know that she had not always been like this, that she was usually quieter. But if he had lived in her pack, they wouldn't be having this meeting right now.

Silveris waited for him to answer, then nodded as he said that he could only stay for a day or two. She understood, a lot. She might see if her mother was okay, if her siblings were okay.

"Don't worry, Emery. I understand. If I'm not here whenever you get back, I'm probably with my family. I miss them a whole lot. But, yeah, we can still be friends."

Talk like this