ardent

Road Trip

Roman

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 12:41 AM

She waited patiently, her features nearly turning into that of a statue, as she gazed off in the distance. Her body was alert, in case of a pending attack, but she force her muscles relaxed, she wasn't here to stir up trouble. The snow distorted her vision, and when a white wolf appeared nearly suddenly, the Queen merely blinked. Her ivory lids fell over her violet eyes, and just as quickly they were open again. She took in the appearance of the white woman, noting her blue eyes. When the other wolf spoke, Roman's ear flicked in slight interest, as she seemed to already know who she was. She nodded slightly in affirmation, as the Queen spoke- a slight hesitancy to her tone as she stated the 'Armada' surname. She introduced herself as Erani Adravendi, the primary alpha of Valhalla. Politely, the queen would speak- wasting none of their time. A slight inclination of her head would be given, a sign of respect for the other Queen.

"Alpha Primary Erani Adravendi, it is a pleasure." She began, her tone a silky neutral. She was speaking to an equal, not a wolf of higher status or respect than her- and she would act like it. "It would seem that I am here to discuss the relationship between our packs." She said. She wasn't exactly seeking an alliance, but she did want to at least know who ruled Valhalla. "I must also admit, that my trip here, is serving to stifle some curiosity. I've wondered often, the face of the pack- my father so despises." She spoke without emotion, she wasn't trying to stir up trouble- just stating a fact, as blunt as winter's edge. For the moment, she would fall silent, leaving a chance in her wake for August to introduce himself if he wished- or he could remain silent. For her, it was really up to him. She noted the respect her pack member gave the other queen, and she couldn't deny her pride in him.

Speech,