ardent

I See Fire

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Immediatly the woman's demeanor would change, becoming suspicious. The Queen would smirk, so the girl was smart. Good. She would need it. The girl would go onto explain her skills, immediately catching the Queens attention. A healer. The pack was in desperate need on of one. "Well my dear, today is your lucky day. My pack is in need of healer. In case you didn't know, a strange plague has struck these lands, infecting many wolves, though it doesn't appear to be contagious. Find a cure and you will be promoted to lead healer." Just as she spoke, the bloody tears mad their reappearance, slowly dripping down the Queens face. Hopefully the girl would not be scared off, and she would accept the challenge. If she stayed, the Queen would be impressed, if she found the cure, the Queen would favor her. But a moment of silence hung in the air as she waited for the girl to stay or turn and flee. It was a tense moment for the Queen, she was growing desperate for a cure, several of her wolves were already infected.

WORDS HERE