ardent

lizard licking

Kellen

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 08:55 PM

Kellen twitched her ears as the other snapped a reply, glowering at Kristoffer. "I'm not holdin' my breath." She sniffed in reply, fully doubting that this sparkley ass boy was going to be drawing any feminine love any time soon. Not even a blind wolfess could be attracted to him. He was far too obnoxious and juvenile for anybody but the dumbest, ugliest, most desperate female around to be into him. Which was probably a little harsher than necessary, but it was true!

His laughter offended Kellen a little, though she was already offended enough that it hardly made any difference in her irritation level. "Ye must be quite the catch then, eh?" Kellen sounded rather doubtful of this fact, and a hint of sarcasm marred her tone, "I would certainly hate to be one of those girls myself," Wusses that needed men to look out for them. Kellen would die before becoming one of them. She could take care of number one, after all. And she needed no help with that.

Grumbling internally, Kellen shot Kristoffer yet another irritated glance, waiting to hear what fanciful (and stupid) nonsense he'd try to whip out this time.

Speech